Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Perfectly Easy Crepe's

Crepes can seem like a daunting task, but when I make them my kids think it's their birthday or that I might be recognizing them as kings and queens for the day.  Although they seem fancy, this variety is super fast due to the fact that I use my nutri bullet to blend the ingredients, takes like 10 seconds, seriously, than I just pour from the cup I  blended it in, no mess and hardly and clean up.  Makes it so we can enjoy them all that more often!

2 eggs
1 C. Flour
3/4 C. Milk
1/2 C. water
3 Tbls. melted butter
2 Tbls Sugar
1 tsp. vanilla

In large nutri-bullet cup place all ingredients and blend for 15 seconds.  Heat skillet over medium high heat (I do 2 notches above medium).  Spray skillet in between each Crepe'.  Ladle a scoop of mix into skillet turning pan to coat the bottom.  let cook for 1 minute, with spatula turn crepe over and cook for 30 second more.  slide onto plate.

We like to use a small amount of nutella with bananas or strawberries.  Whipped cream and fruit, or just a sprinkling of cinnamon sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment