Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Salmon Patties with honey mustard

Being from Alaska we do a lot of fishing in the summertime...We feel like were spoiled being able to pull Salmon out of the river for FREE.  because we are able to catch so many of those beauties we do a lot of canning.  On those nights when I've forgotten to pull out meat and it's 4:30pm and I realize I have nothing planned for dinner, I revert to making salmon patties quite often, my kids devour them, and they are fast!

2 pints drained salmon (we can our own)
2 eggs
1/2 C milk
1/2 c. chopped onion
2 tsp. dillweed
1/2 tsp. pepper
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2-1 C. Italian bread crumbs

Honey Mustard Sauce
1/4 C. Honey
1 Tbls. mustard

Dill Mayo
1/2 C. Mayo
1 Tbls Dill

In a medium bowl combine all ingredients with hands.  Shape into 14 patties.  In a skillet heat 1/2 inch of oil til hot, place patties and cook on medium heat for 3 minutes each side.  Serve with honey mustard.

No comments:

Post a Comment